- Reduces the risk of dying prematurely - activities individuals experience a longer life, as well as an improved quality of life.
- Reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease - exercise strengthens the heart vascular system and the respiratory system to help fight against the negative effects of cardiovascular disease.
- Decreases resting heart rate - reduces the daily wear and tear on the heart and the cardiovascular system
- Improve heart efficiency - improve the ability to do daily activities with less effort and improves the ability to perform at higher intensities with greater ease
- Keep resting blood pressure normal - reduces the stress on the walls of the veins and the arteries in the vascular systems and reduces risk of a coronary event or stroke.
- Decreases body fat - a favorable change in body composition reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes and obesity
- Strengthens bones - helps to reduces the risk of osteoporosis and reduces the chance of injury and breaks to bones
Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Benefits Of Exercise
Posted by nizam ijamp at 22:10